Tuesday 7 June 2011

Kind of Everything

Chappies cave
I want to tell about where are from, where we go and what we do; I don't mean work of course, but what is really interesting, to a few of at any rate. You know, the outdoors, a bit of cooking on the open flame, soccer in the rain, the beaches and the camping. Few people realize the beauty of the Cape.
 So lots of pics, lots of updates hopefully some laughs and plenty of opinions.I will update as much as possible though I'm not committing to anything
 Hopefully soon we will have good continuity and a decent theme running.

One more thing, There are at least two of us posting here, my brother, Tommy, and I. signed at the bottom by name.
 Most of the photos on here are taken by us or family and friends of ours, in and around Cape Town. So excuse some of the phone pics.


Davin

No comments:

Post a Comment